Shraddha Kapoor: "I feel very fortunate for the kind of relationship that I have developed with my well-wishers and fans"

Shraddha Kapoor is India's most loved actress who enjoys a huge fanbase across the nation. The actress exudes sheer relatability and makes sure to make her fans feel she is one among them. Recently, during a news channel conclave in Delhi, when Shraddha was asked about how she keeps it real with her fans, she said that she loves sharing her life with fans.

At News18 Shiv Shakti conclave, Shraddha Kapoor said, "100%, Absolutely that's me. I love sharing when I am having my Poha, I love sharing when I am enjoying my cup of Chai in my little cup which I am so attached to that every day I am like, 'Is my cup Ok, Is my cup Ok' and people know that. I love sharing, what did I have for dinner."

Amid this when the host asked, Is there such a thing that is oversharing or do you don't believe that there is any term called Oversharing, to this, the actress added, "I feel very fortunate for the kind of relationship that I have developed with my well-wishers and fans. I will be very honest with you, I think it's extra special, if I may say so. We have like-minded thoughts even when I go out somewhere and someone tells me, we have the same handbag I saw on your post, someone would say we have the same trousers, we have the same kurta and it's so nice to feel like one big happy family."

On the work front, Shraddha Kapoor will be next seen in Stree 2, wherein she will be reprising her much-loved character from Stree. ALSO READ: Mumbai Police’s Nirbhaya squad makes a reference to Shraddha Kapoor-starrer Stree; actress REACTS



Comments